Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Looking for Great Goodies for your Kids?? Dover has 70% Off Right Now!!!

I'm always looking for great stuff to send my Compassion kids. Dover is one of my very favorite companies (I feature a lot of their free samples in my downloadable sponsor packets), and right now they have a 70% off sale going on!

I really encourage you to check it out--I was able to snag a ton of sticker books for just 45 cents each--you can't even get that at the dollar store!  Stock up for Christmas and Easter mailings now, because it'll be time to mail for Christmas in just a month or two (can you believe that???)!

www.doverpublications.com---just click on the 70% off sale banner!

Here are some examples of the great 45 cent goodies I picked up today!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this!! I ordered a bunch of sticker books....glitter flowers, birds and a few construction books!! You can beat 45 cents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went a little crazy on the Dover site - so many cute sticker books! I can't wait for them to arrive so I can send them on to my girls! x

    ReplyDelete